WEBINAR - Traffic Interpolation
Our road network is often equipped with several active traffic sensors at different locations. The question that interpolation tries to answer is, "What happens on the roads where we do not have any sensors at all?". With our interpolation method, we are able to use measurements from existing sensors, together with other sources of traffic data, to compute estimated metrics such as speed, traffic flow and density, on the entire road network.
Metrics provided by our traffic interpolation offer a lot more knowledge on the sensitive parts of your road network, which can then be used for planning and to set in place preventive measures for dangerous situations.
Topics we will cover during this Live webinar:
• Used cases about shadow-tolling, traffic management, mobility analysis,...
• The interpolation pipeline; a walk through the entire process
• The different traffic data sources
• Details of the implementation
• Future work on improving the traffic interpolation
Back to Webinars